Our international team of experts can help you to enhance your environmental reputation, manage risk and increase business efficiency.
Minimize your impact on the environment and meet your regulatory obligations.
The environment is at the top of the agenda for governments, civil society and citizens, and is likely to remain so for some time. Its importance in business and purchase decision-making, as well as in legislation, standards and regulations is increasing all the time.
As a result, no business can afford to take the environment for granted. Whatever your industry or area of activity, you need to minimize your impact on the environment and protect it as much as possible.
As the world’s leading provider of environment services, we offer testing, sampling, inspection, certification, verification and a comprehensive range of specialist solutions to help you minimize your environmental impact.
We can help you with every aspect of your environmental responsibilities, including:
- Air: We provide a range of highly specialized ambient and indoor air sampling in the field
- Soil: We help you with a variety of environmental drilling, soil and sediment sampling, and geotechnical services
- Water: We conduct independent sampling and analysis of surface water, groundwater, process water, waste water and much more
- Waste: We can help you assess, monitor, reduce and manage your waste products
- Climate change: From testing for micro-pollutants to ensuring compliance with new greenhouse gas emissions regulations, we help you understand and optimize your relationship with the environment, and comply with environmental standards
To discuss how we can help you improve your environmental footprint, contact us today.